Melbourne, Australia-based La Trobe University is a research institution that was established in 1967. The university is in the top 1% of all universities in the globe. The Mont Park and Larundel psychiatric hospitals received funding from the farm that was formerly located on the Melbourne campus in the province of Bundoora. The past few years have seen La Trobe University place among the top 400 in each of the three major global university rankings. In Australia, the university has graduated more than 200,000 people, including students from other countries. According to latest statistics, La Trobe University has about 8,000 international students enrolled from more than 100 nations.
Objectives of learning for the Master of Engineering (Civil)
- Apply engineering concepts, technical knowledge, and procedures, and use modern tools and techniques to create and implement designs to address advanced engineering issues.
- Use mathematical methods and tools effectively to produce answers for engineering challenges that are in line with industry standards.
- Investigate an issue critically using the most recent technical knowledge and research in order to create and assess a suitable, workable solution.
- When solving engineering challenges, demonstrate a thorough understanding of social, cultural, and environmental aspects and adhere to the professional and ethical standards set forth by Engineers Australia.
- Utilize appropriate imagination and ingenuity to evaluate, appraise, and recommend changes to projects, plans, and procedures that are all compliant with professional standards.
- Communicate technical knowledge to technical and non-technical audiences using clear and concise reasoning and professional medium in accordance with professional standards.
- As a team leader and a professional engineer, you may successfully manage your growth on a personal and professional level as well as your relationships and work habits.
Employment options for master's engineers
You'll graduate prepared to pursue a career in a variety of various industries and sectors, depending on your area of specialization.
Roles that are possible are:
- Engineer, civil
- industrial engineer
- Engineer in electronics
- engineering supervisor or advisor
- Engineer for networks or systems
Tuition: $38600 per year
La Trobe University International Academic Scholarship
La Trobe University International Merit Scholarship
La Trobe University International Excellence Scholarship
Academics: 2.8 GPA